Bangalore to Chennai by Train/Bus.
Chennai to Port Blair and back to Chennai by Flight.
(5 nights and 6 days)
Bangalore to Chennai by Train/Bus.
Chennai to Port Blair by Flight.
Return from Port Blair to Chennai by Ship (2-1/2 days extra).
(5 nights and 6 days)
Note: Itinerary remains same for both packages.
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair - Corbyns' Cove Beach + City Tour + Light & Sound Show
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight & transfer to hotel. After lunch, visit the Corbyn's Cove Beach - 9 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Day 2: North Bay (Coral Island) ,Viper and Ross Island- (3 Islands)
Start after breakfast for a full-day Excursion to 3 Islands - from where the Britishers' governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India's Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer, peacocks, exotic birds, etc.
Day 3: Wandoor + Jolly Buoy / Red Skin Coral Island / OPTIONAL (Neil Island)
Early morning departure by Ferry from Wandoor connecting, Red Skin Coral Island & Jolly Buoy (Full day Trip) (SNORKELING AND GLASS BOAT AT EXTRA CHARGES) + Return to Port Blair in the evening.
Day 4: Port Blair - Havelock Island / OPTIONAL ( Neil Island )
Early morning departure by Ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Visit Elephant beach, enjoy snorkeling or Scuba Diving. Visit to Radha Nagar Beach (Voted as the Best Beach in Asia by the 'Time Magazine' in year 2004 and also one of the best beaches in the world ), Return to Port Blair in the evening by Govt Ferry & back to hotel. Night Cruise by Afloat – Floating Restaurant (at Extra cost) appx. Adult - Rs.1000/- & Children – Rs.600/= .
Day 5: - Baratang covered Lime Stone Cave, Mud Volcano, Baludera Beach
Early morning departure to Baratang covered Lime Stone Cave, Mud Valcano, Baludera (Full day Trip) + Return to Port Blair in the evening & back to hotel.
Port Blair (OPTIONAL PACKAGE)
Early morning departure to Chidiya Tapu OR Neil Island. - proceed to Chidiya Tapu - about 31 kms from Port Blair covered with lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath-taking sunset - all of which creates a mesmerizing environment OR Proceed to Neil Island by boat visit Bharatpur Beach, Lakshmanpur Beach, Sitapur Beach, Natural bridge formation . Return to Port Blair in the evening by Govt Ferry & back to hotel.
Day 6: Port Blair -- Return trip to Chennai by Flight or Ship (2 - 1/2 days)
****Memorable Night Cruise by Afloat – Floating Restaurant appx. Rate - Rs.1000/- for Adults & Rs.600/- for children (includes welcome drink, Entertainment – live band music, Buffet dinner) – Tickets at Extra cost.
****(NOTE: SNORKELING AND GLASS BOAT EXTRA CHARGES DIRECTLY ARE TO BE PAID BY GUEST)
****WATER SPORTS COMPLEX : offer you with a plenty of sporting options including some awe-evoking water sports such as wind surfing, kayaking, water skiing, boating, parasailing, snorkeling and scuba diving – Tickets at Extra cost.
- This Tour Package is from BANGALORE - TO (Tour destination-Port Blair /Andaman) - back to BANGALORE
- Flight fare from Chennai (Economy Class), Ship fare from Chennai (2nd Class ), Train/Bus fare, A/C & Non A /C Vehicle fare, Ferry Charges, Standard hotel A/C room fare on Twin sharing basis or similar as per the respective category package, Breakfast on all the days.
- Additional Bed Charges will be Charged Extra for Extra Person (Per Person).
- Travel insurance are to be included (on Flight Travel or wherever applicable).
- Cancellation/Change of date from the tour is not allowed. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
- The Cancellation of Flights or Changes of Flights may do so at your own risk and at your Cost (Not Included in Tour Fare).
- Tickets will be taken in the of Name (photo ID proof copy) given by the Customer/s at the time of booking. Guest/s should carry Original ID Proof while travelling. No changes are allowed and responsibility is yours once the tickets are taken.
- Tour Schedule will be Applicable for Changes in respect to the prevailing climate in Andaman.
- Guest/s should report to the Guide every day at the specified time schedule and follow instructions/guidelines.
- BANGALORE TO CHENNAI RETURN BANGALORE BUS/TRAIN TICKETS (2nd Class )
- Guests are responsible for their Health and Hygiene.
- Guests coming from Cosmopolitan or Metros or A-1 cities should not expect the same standards, since Port Blair is only a developing tourist destination.
COST EXCLUDES :
- EXTRA DAY OR NIGHT STAY AT EXTRA COST (due to unavoidable reasons)
- Personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry, etc
- Snacks, Lunch & dinner extra other than what is included in the package.
- Permit Fees, Snorkeling charges, Fun/Joy rides at Water Sports Complex and Camera.
Tickets at various places of sightseeing/tour.
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges Not allowed as per company policy once the Flight tickets are taken
- Change of name of the Guest Not allowed
- Room category in the package is the standard category rooms only, if the client wishes to have a better accommodation, client has to bear the extra charges.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotel as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Guests can choose the mode of transport (Ship or Flight) while returning. Guests has to inform while booking.
- Find out about safe swimming or diving area from the Tourist information center, Local Tour Operators and Forest Department Staff. Do not swim in Protected Areas to avoid dangerous animals.
- Look for the safety sign boards. They help to identify potential dangers.
- Ask a lifeguard on duty for some advice on swimming conditions like local currents, tides, visibility and the presence of dangerous marine creatures etc. Swimming conditions can change quickly, so seek prior advice from a lifeguard before entering in water in an unpatrolled area.
- Get a friend to swim with you so that you can look out for each other's safety and get help, if needed. Children should always be supervised by an adult. Avoid swimming in the dark.
- Raise you hand up for help if you get into trouble in the water. Stay calm and wave your arm for help.
- Do not dangle your arms or legs in the water during boat rides.
- Do not swim under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Shiny jewelry or bright colored clothes resemble fins of small fishes and may attract predatory fishes. Avoid such accessory or clothing while swimming.
- If you have an open wound, please avoid swimming. Many predatory fish are attracted to blood odour.
- Avoid diving or swimming amongst school of fish. This may attract predatory fishes.
- Avoid night swimming or diving.
INCLUDES TRAIN/BUS (2nd Class BOTH SIDE )- BANGALORE TO CHENNAI AND BACK.
INCLUDES FLIGHT ( ECONOMY CLASS BOTH SIDE )- CHENNAI TO PORT BLAIR AND BACK.
SHIP TRAVEL & ENTRY CHARGES, LOCAL TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATION & BREAKFAST ONLY. EX - BANGALORE/CHENNAI.
*Return trip by ship optional *Terms & Conditions apply.
(KINDLY HANDOVER 4 PHOTOGRAPH AND PHOTO ID (VOTER ID OR AADHAR ID) & Mob. No.
FOR MORE DETAILS / BOOKINGS : ASHWINI TOURS
Mr.Purushothaman - # 725-925-3549
Mr.Frank- # 934-138-2035
Mr.Sundar- # 948-339-8844